Pork Ear Chew
Sita Estate Mahul Road Azad Nagar Chembur
400074 Mumbai MH
No Return & Exchange
- Made from 100% natural, whole dehydrated pork ears, providing a healthy and satisfying chew.
- Rich in protein, glucosamine and chondroitin supporting your dog's muscle health and diet.
- Free from additives, preservatives, and artificial flavors, ensuring a pure and safe treat.
- Keeps your dog engaged for hours!
- Slow-cooked for a delicious taste and aroma that dogs crave.
- Proudly Sourced and Made in India
How to feed - When giving your dogs chews, always supervise them to ensure they aren't gulping down. Discard small fragments.
Yes, all our treats, jerkies, and chews are crafted with care and are gluten-free, made with human grade ingredients and no artificial flavouring or additives.
Dehydrated treats can last up to 2-3 months if stored properly away from moisture. For optimal freshness, it is recommended to keep them in the fridge and used within 1 month of opening.
Moisture can affect the quality of the treats. To maintain their integrity, refrain from putting wet hands, noses, or tongues into the treat bag.
We do not make treats to order unless a product is out of stock. Our treats are handcrafted and made in small batches, and we also supply our products to trusted retailers.
It's important to supervise your pet when feeding treats to ensure their safety.
No, treats are not a replacement for meals.
- Treats should not exceed 10% of your pet's daily intake. Follow a balanced feeding routine, and use treats during training or as a healthy snack.
- Always keep a bowl of fresh water available for your pet
Dogs prone to gobbling , such as pork ears, duck necks, and chicken fee etc, should not be left alone when chewing. Supervision is crucial to prevent choking hazards. Discard the chew when it gets small.
Barker's Dozen is not responsible for items lost or damaged during standard delivery. Strictly no refunds will be made in such cases. For added security, consider self-collection or choose express delivery.
We support organisations that work for the benefit of city dogs. We provide food and part of our earnings are donated to NGOs like YODA.